Now you can connect your Printer Setup easily with the Windows device wireless. All you have to do is to connect your printer and the Windows device wireless to the same network.
For connecting your printer wireless to the network, follow the below instructions:
- On your Printer Setup panel, touch the wireless icon and enable the wireless setting option.
- This will initiate the wireless setup wizard. You can now proceed further by following the set of instructions on the screen.
- The wizard will list the available wireless networks nearby. Select your network name and enter the network password.
- In case you are unable to see your network name, add it manually.
- You can see the WiFi light stable on the successful connection.
- You can also use the WPS button to establish a wireless network.
- On your Windows device, go to Control Panel.
- Then select the option Devices & Printers.
- Here you can see the list of devices that are already connected to your Windows device. Also, you should be able to see your printer name there under Available devices.
- Now, click on your printer to add it wirelessly to your Windows computer. If you are unable to spot your printer name under the list, click on “Add device” to add it manually.
- After connecting your printer with the Windows, print a test page.