You can now connect the printer and the MAC wireless to each other. The basic rule for connecting both is to connect them to the same wireless network.
Below are the basic steps to connect the printer to the wireless network easily with a click.
- To connect your printer to your wireless network, go to the Printer panel.
- There click on the wireless network icon and initiate the Wireless setup wizard.
- This will walk you through the set of instructions for wireless connectivity.
- Now, you can see a list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- Select your network name and enter the network password when the wizard prompts.
- On a successful network connection, you can see the wireless network light blinking.
- You can also use the WPS Push button for establishing a secure wireless connection.
Now, proceed to connect the printer and the MAC wireless with the below steps:
- On your MAC device, click on the Apple icon. Now, go to System Preferences.
- Next, select the option Devices.
- Here you can see the list of devices that are already connected to the MAC. Also, you can see the devices that are available for connection.
- From the list, select your printer name and connect it to your MAC.
- On connecting your printer with the MAC, print a test page to check the connectivity.