- User-friendly USB drive recovery tool that supports Mac USB flash drive recovery.
- Recovers deleted the file from partitions from a RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array.
- Recover files from emptied Recycle Bin even after formatting drives.
- Advanced digital media recovery software for Windows and Mac OS.
USB flash drive is an information storage device. It has been named as flash drive as it uses flash memory with an integrated Universal Serial Bus interface. USB flash drives are smaller than a floppy disk and are removable and rewritable. Most of them weigh less than 30gm. USB flash drives are available in the market in different sizes based on their storage capacity. They can have a storage capacity of up to 2 TB. Some of the flash drives have a feature that allows up to 100,000 writes/erase cycles depending on the exact type of memory chips used.
These are used generally for storing data and files like documents, media, archives, image files and many more. Some people use it for storing a backup of some important files and some use it for transferring files from computer to other devices. Losing important files USB flash drives leads to great disappointment or it may even result in huge business loss. At such point, USB flash drive recovery has become a must.
There are flash drives of different companies available in the market like HP, Sony, Transcend, SanDisk, Kingston, etc. USB flash drives use the USB mass storage standard, which is supported natively by all modern Operating System based on Linux, Windows, and Mac. An USB-flash drive is crafted in a way that it consists of a small printed circuit board carrying the circuit elements and a USB connector which is insulated electrically and protected inside a plastic, metal, or rubberized case which can be carried in a pocket or on a key chain.
The key advantage of possessing a USB drive is that it is smaller, faster, has thousands of times more capacity, and is more durable, reliable because they have no moving parts. Though it has tons of advantages, it too has certain disadvantages at the same time. Users may sometime have a dead USB drive. Have you ever wondered how to recover missing files from USB drive? There can be innumerable reasons behind your collapsed USB drive.
There are various situations where you can use this USB flash drive recovery tool to solve an obstacle while dealing with your storage device. Many people prefer using this external USB storage device to store important files such as pictures, data, videos, etc without storing it on a backup mass storage device, because of this many people lose valuable belongings when their USB drive succumbs. Have you ever been across such a panic-stricken situation? Still, wondering for a way to recover data from USB flash drive? Relax! Now you can recover corrupted USB flash drive with one click, by using USB flash drive recovery tool. It is the best tool to deal with all the data loss situations related to flash drive and to retrieve data from USB flash drive successfully.
Situations where this USB Flash drive recovery may be advantageous:
This utility can be helpful to recover data from USB flash drive under various data loss circumstances. We shall go-through certain scenarios of data deletion and loss.
- Accidental Deletion: Users may delete any particular file from their storage device carelessly by using the Shift + Delete and Command + Delete Key in their Windows and Mac OS respectively. Sometimes user even uses the command prompt keys such as ERASE or DEL to delete a file or entire folder. One can easily retrieve deleted files from a USB drive.
- Accidental Format: Sometimes user unintentionally formats their flash drive instead of formatting a particular file. User is prone to commit such mistakes when they are in a hurry for any auspicious occasion, holiday trip or business meeting. Are you one of them? Then immediately download and use a USB flash drive recovery tool to recover data from USB flash drive after accidental format.
- Abrupt System Shutdown: Shutting down the system abruptly while transferring the file is still going on may result in loss of data and files from their USB. It becomes a heart-broken situation when a user discovers that they have lost their anniversary click and holiday trip pictures that were present in their storage device. To overcome this situation make use of USB flash drive recovery software to retrieve data from USB flash drive effectively.
- Virus / Malware attack: This is the most deadly reason behind flash drive data deletion and loss. This strong malware or spyware can even eat up files of your entire system. When your system is attacked by such viruses, then you prefer running an anti-virus that cleans up your system and in this process, some of your files might get deleted. If the user does not run an authenticated Anti-virus system scan, their important and valuable files may vanish into ether thereby resulting in data/file loss. Such corruption causing scenarios can be easily handled by the USB flash drive recovery program. Using this superb utility you can easily recover data from USB flash drive after severe virus infection.
There are some other reasons like:
- Improper handling of devices may result in a corrupted flash drive
- When users forget to unplug their USB flash drive from their local machine after shutting it down
- Excessive use of the unauthenticated third-party tool may delete or lost files from your external storage device
- The file system of a USB drive is displayed as RAW
- Improper removal of storage device from the computer
- Conking batteries (power surge issues) and electro-static discharge
Why use this USB flash drive recovery program?
This utility has an extremely fast built-in tool “Find Tool” that helps it to mend all the files deleted are those that went missing under certain circumstances. It is featured with built-in deep scanning, which makes it a perfect tool to recover even data and media files from lost or formatted hard disk.
This rescue tool can retrieve data from USB flash drive that is manufactured by different companies like Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend, HP, Sony and many more. Just you have to click over here to know more features of this utility.
This software also retrieves the file from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.), flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick, etc.), USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods.
Recover Accidentally Deleted Pictures off a Flash Drive: There is good news for all those flash drive users who have accidentally deleted their important picture files. By using flash drive recovery you can recover deleted pictures within no matter of time. Want to know how this tool works then visit this page: Deleted Images Recovery from USB Flash Drive.
Steps to use this USB flash drive recovery application:
Step1: Download and install the trial version of this software in your system. Launch the program by double-clicking the desktop shortcut and then select “Recover Files” option from the main screen and proceed further.
Step2: After selecting “Recover Files” option, a new window appears. The new screen provides you an option to restore the deleted/lost files option. Select the “Recover Lost Files” option if you need to recover lost files and proceed to the next step.
Step3: Now, select the physical / logical disk image of the hard drive from where you want to start the data recovery process.
Step4: As you select the Memory card option, the software rigorously scans the entire disk image and recovers the data.
Step5: If you are satisfied with the recovery process you can now “Preview” the recovered photo file and save the recovered file into a new destination folder by selecting the option “Save Recovery Session“.
Tips for future usage:
When you have a dead flash drive, immediately use a trusted retrieval program to overcome such hindrance. It is also highly recommended to stop all read / write operations on the device so as to prevent overwriting of the files. Be more careful while performing the deletion of files.