In this article, you will find out the Samsung v184.108.40.206 USB Driver? Don’t worry about it, we are here to give you the latest officially released drivers for your Samsung v220.127.116.11 USB Driver smartphone or tablet and check for the USB driver for your device? If yes are you checking out an easy way to connect your device to a PC or Laptop? You’ve come to the right place! Here we’ve provided a free download of Samsung v18.104.22.168 USB Driver for all models supported their model numbers, just check below.
Here, we have provided 4 USB drivers for your Samsung v22.214.171.124 USB Driver Android device on this page.
Download Samsung Driver v126.96.36.199
File Name: Samsung_USB_Driver_v188.8.131.52.zip
File Size: 19.6 MB
How to Install: Read Guidelines
Compatible with: Windows Computer
Download ADB USB Driver
Driver Type: ADB
Driver Purpose: Secure your device to a computer
File Size: 8.3 MB
How to Install: Tutorial Guide
Download Qualcomm Driver
Driver Type: Qualcomm
Driver Purpose: Flashing stock firmware on your device
File Size: 11 MB
Download CDC Driver
Driver Type: CDC
Driver Purpose: Scan your system for out-of-date and missing drivers
File Size: 8.5 MB
Download VCOM Driver
Driver Type: VCOM
File Size: 401.63 KB
Watch video tutorial about ADB USB Drivers
If you don’t like this video tutorial or if you would like to get more command, then continue reading.
How to Install Android USB Drivers for Windows?
- Let’s get started, download the USB driver, and extract it on your desktop.
- Currently, open Device Manager > Action > Add legacy hardware.
- Click “Next” in the Add legacy hardware wizard.
- NOW, select“Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Proceed)” and click “Next“.
- When done choose “Show all devices“, click “Next” and select the extracted file manually from your PC.
- Now to start installing your new hardware, click “Next” once again.
- Click “Install” in the Windows security prompt window.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
Supported Operating Systems 32-bit / 64-bit
Need a USB driver to download for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7? Just in case you are having problems with the part of your USB that is not operating, see the article below to settle your USB problems.