In this article, you will find out the Samsung USB Driver v126.96.36.199? Don’t worry about it, we are here to give you the latest officially released drivers for your Samsung USB Driver v188.8.131.52 smartphone or tablet and check for the USB driver for your device? If yes are you checking out an easy way to connect your device to a PC or Laptop? You’ve come to the right place! Here we’ve provided a free download of Samsung USB Driver v184.108.40.206 for all models supported their model numbers, just check below.
Here, we have provided 4 USB drivers for your Samsung USB Driver v220.127.116.11 Android device on this page.
Download Samsung Driver v18.104.22.168
File Name: Samsung_USB_Driver_v22.214.171.124.zip
File Size: 35.16 MB
How to Install: Read Guidelines
Compatible with: Windows Computer
Download ADB USB Driver
Download Qualcomm Driver
Download CDC Driver
Download VCOM Driver
Watch video tutorial about ADB USB Drivers
If you don’t like this video tutorial or if you would like to get more command, then continue reading.
How to Install Android USB Drivers for Windows?
- Let’s get started, download the USB driver, and extract it on your desktop.
- Currently, open Device Manager > Action > Add legacy hardware.
- Click “Next” in the Add legacy hardware wizard.
- NOW, select“Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Proceed)” and click “Next“.
- When done choose “Show all devices“, click “Next” and select the extracted file manually from your PC.
- Now to start installing your new hardware, click “Next” once again.
- Click “Install” in the Windows security prompt window.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
Supported Operating Systems 32-bit / 64-bit
Need a USB driver to download for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7? Just in case you are having problems with the part of your USB that is not operating, see the article below to settle your USB problems.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing Android ADB Driver on your Windows computer. From now on, you will be able to connect your Android smartphone or tablet with the PC successfully.
If you might want to connect with us for many reasons, utilize the contact page.