So you are looking for USB Drivers & a PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy On Max, then you are at the right place. Here you can download the drivers & Software, and also install them into your computer or laptop on whatever you are looking forward to connecting the device with the hardware of the device with the help of the USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy On Max.
Samsung Galaxy On Max Drivers and PC Suite Software (official) – Download
What is a USB Driver?
But before we jump on the download section, and start downloading and then installing the driver on the system, first at least you should know that what really a USB driver is and what is its purpose. Coming to the most basic definition of a Driver, it is software that would allow your computer to communicate with the hardware of the phone, in our case we are talking about the USB drivers.
If you don’t like this video tutorial or if you would like to get more commands, then continue reading.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy On Max USB Drivers for Windows
Let’s get started, download the Samsung Galaxy On Max USB drivers, and extract them on your desktop.
- Currently, open Device Manager > Action > Add legacy hardware.
- Click “Next” in the Add legacy hardware wizard.
- NOW, select“Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Proceed)” and click “Next“.
- When done choose “Show all devices“, click “Next” and select the extracted file manually from your PC.
- Now to start installing your new hardware, click “Next” once again.
- Click “Install” in the Windows security prompt window.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing Android ADB Driver on your Windows computer. From now on, you will be able to connect your Android smartphone or tablet with the PC successfully.
Supported Operating Systems 32-bit or 64-bit
Windows 11 (64 bit) / (Windows 10/ Windows 10 (32×64 bit)/ Windows 7/ Windows 7 (32×64 bit)/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (32×64 bit)/ Windows 8/ Windows 8 (32×64 bit)/ Windows View/ Windows Panorama (32×64 bit)/ Windows XP/ Windows XP (32×64 bit)