The most important task after buying a printer is to set it upright in the first place. Here are a few steps to set up the printer right:
Step 1: Unbox the printer and the accessories:
- To begin with, the printer setup process, unbox your printer and the accessories carefully.
- Fit your printer at the right spot and connect the original power cord to a direct power supply.
- Then, connect the LAN cable from your printer to the router.
Step 2: Ink Cartridge installation:
- After connecting the printer to the power supply, turn it on. Wait for your printer to settle and open the ink cartridge access door.
- You can see the ink cartridge carrier moving to the corner or the center.
- Now, unwrap the new original ink cartridge from the packing and peel off the packing tape.
- Next, place the ink cartridges carefully in the slots and close the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the cartridge to become idle and next load paper into the input tray.
Step 3: Printer Driver installation:
- The final step is to install the drivers for your printer setup. Usually, you get a CD/DVD with the basic set of drivers in the box.
- You can use this CD/DVD for installing the basic set of drivers to your device.
- Yet, it is always better to get the complete set of drivers and software from the direct site.