The printer setup is an important process after buying the printer for the first time. Any minute mistake can end up in a huge consequence. To avoid this, we are here to assist you with the process of printer initial setup.
Below are the steps for setting up your printer for the first time for MAC lovers:
Step 1: Unboxing your printer:
- To begin with, unbox your printer and connect it to the direct power supply.
- Next, connect your printer and the MAC with a USB cable and connect a LAN directly to your printer from the router.
- The next step is to install the ink cartridges.
Step 2: Install ink cartridges:
- To install the ink cartridges, open the ink cartridge access door when the printer is still on.
- Now, you can see the ink cartridge carrier moving to the corner or the center.
- Next, unwrap the new ink cartridges and install them into the respective slots.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and load paper into the input tray.
Step 3: Printer Driver Download & Installation:
- The most important step is to install the right set of drivers and software.
- You can get the basic set of drivers and software from the default CD/DVD that comes in the box.
- But, we recommend you download the full set of drivers from the direct manufacturer site. The complete set of drivers will enhance your printer performance.