The printer driver installation is now easy and simple with a MAC device. Before the driver installation, connect your printer to a MAC device with a USB cable. Also, connect your printer and router with a LAN cable for a stable connection. Then proceed with the driver installation process.
Follow the below steps for installing drivers for your printer from different avenues:
- For every printer setup, you will get a default CD/DVD with a set of basic drivers for printer functioning.
- Insert the CD/DVD into the slot and wait for the AutoRun.exe to pop.
- Now, follow the set of instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
- Then reboot your MAC and printer for refreshing the settings.
- Direct link on the Manufacturer site:
- The better way to get the complete set of drivers is to visit the direct link of the manufacturer site.
- Below are the steps for installing the complete set of drivers for your printer:
- Visit the direct link of your manufacturer site for the complete set of drivers.
- Download the printer installation file and run the AutoRun.
- On initiating the setup wizard, you can follow the instructions on the screen.
- Midway through the process, you can see the option for downloading – either the basic set or the complete set of software.