This time we will provide tips on how to do mobile wireless printing on Samsung laser printers in general. This can generally be done on a Samsung laser printer that is supported by the network & its IP address has been installed by utilizing a computer network in the office or router. To do this, there are things that need to be prepared, such as:
- Samsung laser printers that are networked but not supported by direct wifi (usually N-coded on the back of the printer series)
- Smartphones and android gadgets that are connected to a wifi network/internet data.
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Then plug the network/LAN cable into the port on the printer so that the printer can be detected.
- The print will be done using the Samsung mobile print application.
- If there isn’t, first install the Samsung Mobile Print application from the Playstore on the smartphone you are using.
- Once installed. Open the application.
- Then press the tab on the device, so that the printer device and IP printer appear automatically. For example the IP address: 197.567.78.799.9988
- Then select the document that will be printed. If you have pressed print on your smartphone screen.
- After that, a preview of the print will appear before printing.
- If something is not suitable then it can be adjusted as desired. Then if it is suitable press print.
- Then please wait for the print results. Easy enough.
This is information about how to do mobile printing with a Samsung laser printer from Uptodrivers.com. Usually, for Samsung printers that are equipped with direct wifi and also Samsung multifunction printers, there will be some additional features, you just have to adjust. Or follow the instructions that are usually in the manual book contained in the Samsung printer purchase package. May be useful.