The Android USB Driver is needed for Windows if you want to perform ADB debugging with all kinds of the Google Nexus devices. Windows drivers for all further devices are provided by the separate hardware processer, as listed in the OEM USB Drivers.
Android USB Driver
It’s really comfortable, you can download the Android USB Driver for Windows in one of two easy steps. Check and follow any one of them.
How do I Install Android USB Drivers?
However, If you get it from the Android SDK Manager as follows:
- Additionally, the Android Platform, click Tools > SDK Manager.
- NOW, Click the SDK Tools tab, and get Google USB Driver.
- Get Choose Google USB Driver and click OKay. 🙂
4. In this Begin to install the bundle. When done, the driver files are downloaded into the
Get the SDK Manager to help you keep the driver up to date by informing you when your latest driver is out of date.
You May Also Like:
Get the download OEM drivers
OEM, [Original Equipment Manufacturer]. If you utilize the issues CD and or USB drivers download for your hardware (printer, scanner, new graphics card, etc) then you apply the OEM drivers.
Additionally, find a suitable driver for your device from the OEM drivers list below.
- Acer: http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/
- Asus: http://support.asus.com/download/
- Alcatel one touch: http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/globalen/support/
- Blackberry: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.docode=4EE0932F46276313B51570F46266A608
- Dell: http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspxc=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=anavml
- Fujitsu: http://www.fmworld.net/product/phone/sp/android/develop/
- HTC: http://www.htc.com/support
- Huawei: http://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/index.htm
- Intel: http://www.intel.com/software/android
- Kyocera: http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/support/phone_drivers.htm
- LG: http://www.lg.com/us/support/software-firmware
- Lenovo: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/GlobalProductSelector
- MTK: http://online.mediatek.com/Public%20Documents/MTK_Android_USB_Driver.zip (ZIP download)
- Motorola: https://motorola-global portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/88481/
- Samsung: http://developer.samsung.com/galaxy/others/android-usb-driver-for-windows
- Sharp: http://k-tai.sharp.co.jp/support/
- Sony Mobile Communications: http://developer.sonymobile.com/downloads/drivers/
- Toshiba: http://support.toshiba.com/sscontent?docId=4001814
- Xiaomi: http://www.xiaomi.com/c/driver/index.html
- ZTE: http://support.zte.com.cn/support/news/NewsDetail.aspx?newsId=1000442
Oh! you don’t see a link for the producer of your device here, go to the support section of the creator’s website and search for USB driver downloads for your device.
How to Install OEM USB drivers?
If you progress on Windows and need to connect a device for easy testing? then you need to install the USB driver. We here to provide this page links to the websites for some officially released (OEMs) drivers. Point If you can download the proper USB driver for your device.
Quick Installation Tutorials (Step by Step)
- How to enable USB Debugging mode on Android devices
- How to install ADB Driver on Windows 7, 8, 10 x64 [64-bit]
- How to Install ADB USB Driver on Amazon Kindle Fire/Phone
- How to Install Android ADB Driver for Windows 7, 8 XP/Vista
- How to Install Nokia X Android ADB USB Driver [ASOP]
- How to Install Universal Android USB Driver [DIY Tutorials]
- How to manage Sony SmartWatch 3 USB Driver [Android Wear]
Also, If you are succeed on Mac OS X or Linux, you must need a USB driver. However, If you’re connect and debug or any Google Nexus devices apply to Windows, then you needs to install the Android USB driver.
How to Install a USB driver?
Do you have downloaded your USB driver, follow the requirements below to install or improve the driver, build on your sort of Windows and even if you are installing for the first time or improving an existing driver? Then see Appling Hardware Devices for other main info about using an Android device for success.