Download ATI Video Drivers
Regardless of the type of PC you are using, finding the right ATI drivers to make your video card work at its highest performance level is always a challenge. We all know that ATI offers such a wide variety of video cards, some internal and another external for game fanatics. Either way, they need the best driver to run. We gladly recommend Driver Detective for updating your ATI Drivers.
4 Undeniable Reasons Why You Should Choose Driver Detective to Download ATI Drivers
1. Driver Detective Knows Anything and Everything About You Computer
And you don’t. Let’s face it if you would misplace by accident the casing and the installing CD of your video card you would be lost. Could you tell me the exact version and its internal service code? Of course not, that info is only available to those who have it written down. But Driver Detective can immediately identify the exact type of ATI devices present on your system and then, according to the driver version already present, if any, install the appropriate ATI Driver update.
2. Wrong ATI Driver Installs and Major Hardware Errors Become a Distant Memory When Using Driver Detective
We all did install the wrong driver at some point. Maybe we thought the notebook had a different video card or maybe we didn’t know that the new ATI video card we just got comes from a different manufacturer. Regardless, the errors a computer has to put up with when the wrong ATI driver or driver version is installed are countless and they can lead to an unfortunate total system failure. With Driver Detective, all these worries are gone because this software will never install a driver that does not belong to your system.
3. You’ll Know What Updates are Available and When the Next Releases are Scheduled
When you don’t have a program like Driver Detective to help you, you are totally unaware of driver changes and manufacturer upgrades. Drivers are not detected by windows through the automated updates section, so you’ll never know if you are up to date unless you constantly check and recheck the respective websites. The good news is that with Driver Detective this exhausting process can finally stop. The program immediately communicates with update servers and runs right at the moment a new release has been posted.
4. Suddenly, You are Not Alone Anymore Against A Whole Bunch of Technical Problems: Driver Detective Has Free Technical Support
Do you remember those times when you got too excited about the new software you got and started them only to realize you have no idea where to go next? This will never happen when you are using Driver Detective because there’s free technical support included with each download and a team of professionals is always ready to guide you step-by-step through the driver updating process.
How to Driver Detective Fixes Your ATI Drivers:
Driver Detective scans your computer and finds the missing and outdated ATI Drivers.
Driver Detective now downloads the latest ATI drivers for your PC, directly from the Vendor.
3. Install Drivers:
Once downloaded, Driver Detective installs all updated ATI drivers in a matter of minutes. The installation process is fast and easy. A detailed report is then automatically generated for you to see which drivers were installed in the now repaired devices. Driver Detective always installs the latest driver for the correct model of your ATI card.
Download Driver Detective Today & Keep Your ATI Drivers Up-To-Date!
We have tested Driver Detective and we can assure that it is safe to download and does not contain any hidden viruses or spyware. Driver Detective can save hours of time which would have otherwise gone in manually downloading and installing the drivers!
Installing Driver Detective on Your Computer
If you want to choose Driver Detective as your help in updating all computer drivers, you will need to follow a few simple steps.
- At first, download the setup program that will install Driver Detective on your computer. You can do so by clicking the Download link in the website’s menu or any of the Download links present above. The file is small, only 1MB, and will take just a few seconds to download to your computer.
- Press a download link and save the file to your desktop. A file named DriverDetective.exe will appear on your desktop; double click it to run the installer.
- You will be prompted to select the setup language, there are 6 languages available, and English is set by default. Press OK on this screen to load the windows installer.
- The next prompting screen is the welcoming screen; just press next to move on and you will get to the End-User License Agreement. Read the agreement and then, if you fully agree with the term select “I accept the terms in the License Agreement” and press next.
- The next screen allows you to select the folder in which the program will be installed. The default folder is in program files, PC Drivers HeadQuarters/Driver Detective. If you want the program installed in a different folder, you can click the Browse button and direct it to your specified folder. Else, just click next.
- You will arrive on the screen right before the installation. This is the last point at which you can still go back and change the settings. To continue with the install, click install.
- The Driver Detective setup will not proceed with the actual installation of Driver Detective files on your computer. This can take a few minutes, depending on the speed of your computer. After it’s done, the end screen will appear, and when you click finish Driver Detective program will launch so that you can finally start updating your computer’s drivers.
How to Permanently Uninstall Driver Detective from Your Computer
If you have decided to uninstall Driver Detective since you have updated all drivers or if you want to remove it from your system for any other reason, there are two major methods that can be used. It doesn’t matter which one you decide to try, because they both do the same thing: completely removing the Driver Detective software from your computer.
The first method to remove Driver Detective:
- Open the Start Menu, and click on the Programs tab.
- There, in the Driver Detective folder, you will be able to spot an Uninstall Driver Detective link that launches the process to uninstall Driver Detective.
- Click that link to remove Driver Detective
The Second Method to remove Driver Detective:
The second way to remove Driver Detective from your computer is by manually using Windows’ built-in software that you can use to uninstall any program from your computer:
- You can do so by click Start and then Control Panel.
- Once the Control Panel window is active, locate a shortcut named Add or Remove Programs or Programs and Features in newer Windows versions as Vista and Windows 7.
- Double-clicking it will show a new window with the entire list of programs that are installed on your computer.
- Use the side scroll to locate Driver Detective, select it, and click Remove. This will launch the uninstalling process.