In Windows 8 (8.1) or 10 64-bit, you are unable to install unsigned drivers because the system enables driver signature enforcement by default.
ADB Driver Installer (Automatically)
Here, we have tried to share the latest version of Universal ADB Driver along with the previous releases. If you are searching for Drivers for your Android Device then this is a treat for you.
Features of Universal ADB Driver
- Quick Installer:
It allows you to quickly install the Google ADB Driver in few seconds only. Simply connect the device to the computer and run the Universal ADB Driver Setup and follow the screen instructions.
- Supports every Device:
It supports almost every Android device, whether it is from Major brands like Samsung, HTC, Sony or from Minor brands. It automatically detects the chipset of your device and installs the driver accordingly.
- Detects Manufacturer & Model:
It automatically detects the Manufacturer’s name and Model Number of your Device and shows it under the Manufacturer and Description List.
- Refresh Button:
It allows you to quickly refresh the device list that is attached to the computer. This feature is introduced in version 2.0 and is not available in version 1.0.
- Supports Windows x86 and x64 Bit:
It automatically detects the BITs of your computer and allows you to install the ADB Driver on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 easily.
- Get download your Universal ADB Drivers
The Universal ADB Driver will help you to connect your Android Smartphone and tablet to the computer easily and quickly. You can use the Mirror Links to get the driver on your computer easily.
|File Name||File Size||Download|
|Universal_ADB_Driver v1.0||8.44 MB||Download|
|Universal_ADB_Driver v2.0||9.18 MB||Download|
|Universal_ADB_Driver v3.0||9.22 MB||Download|
|Universal_ADB_Driver v4.0||9.17 MB||Download|
|Universal_ADB_Driver v5.0||9.22 MB||Download|
|Universal_ADB_Driver v6.0||9.22 MB||Download|
How to Install Android ADB Driver using an inf file
- Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device.
- Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it.
You may also like:
- How to enable USB Debugging mode on Android devices
- How to Install ADB USB Driver on Amazon Kindle Fire/Phone
- How to Install Android ADB Driver for Windows 7, 8 XP/Vista
- How to Install Nokia X Android ADB USB Driver [ASOP]
- How to Install Universal Android USB Driver [DIY Tutorials]
- How to manage Sony SmartWatch 3 USB Driver [Android Wear]
- How to use USB Driver for Android [Full Guide]