How to Enable USB Debugging in Vivo Z10
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Vivo Z10. To start enabling USB debugging on your Vivo Z10 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Vivo Z10
- Go to App drawer on your Vivo Z10
- On your Vivo Z10, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Vivo Z10
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Vivo Z10 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Vivo Z10 Android device
Do comment below about Vivo Z10 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.