On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Tecno Camon IN5. To start enabling USB debugging on your Tecno Camon IN5 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Tecno Camon IN5
- Go to App drawer on your Tecno Camon IN5
- On your Tecno Camon IN5, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Tecno Camon IN5
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Tecno Camon IN5 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Tecno Camon IN5 Android device
Do comment below about Tecno Camon IN5 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.