On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Tecno 7C Pro. To start enabling USB debugging on your Tecno 7C Pro follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Tecno 7C Pro
- Go to App drawer on your Tecno 7C Pro
- On your Tecno 7C Pro, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Tecno 7C Pro
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Tecno 7C Pro device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Tecno 7C Pro Android device
Do comment below about Tecno 7C Pro Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.