On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Oppo R20. To start enabling USB debugging on your Oppo R20 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Oppo R20
- Go to App drawer on your Oppo R20
- On your Oppo R20, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Oppo R20
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Oppo R20 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Oppo R20 Android device
Do comment below about Oppo R20 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.