On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Oppo R11s Plus. To start enabling USB debugging on your Oppo R11s Plus follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Oppo R11s Plus
- Go to App drawer on your Oppo R11s Plus
- On your Oppo R11s Plus, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Oppo R11s Plus
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Oppo R11s Plus device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Oppo R11s Plus Android device
Do comment below about Oppo R11s Plus Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.