On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Lenovo moto tab. To start enabling USB debugging on your Lenovo moto tab follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Lenovo moto tab
- Go to App drawer on your Lenovo moto tab
- On your Lenovo moto tab, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Lenovo moto tab
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Lenovo moto tab device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Lenovo moto tab Android device
Do comment below about Lenovo moto tab Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.