On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Lenovo A5. To start enabling USB debugging on your Lenovo A5 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Lenovo A5
- Go to App drawer on your Lenovo A5
- On your Lenovo A5, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Lenovo A5
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Lenovo A5 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Lenovo A5 Android device
Do comment below about Lenovo A5 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.