How to Enable USB Debugging in Huawei P20
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Huawei P20. To start enabling USB debugging on your Huawei P20 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Huawei P20
- Go to App drawer on your Huawei P20
- On your Huawei P20, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Huawei P20
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Huawei P20 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Huawei P20 Android device
Do comment below about Huawei P20 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.