How to Enable USB Debugging in Doogee X70
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Doogee X70. To start enabling USB debugging on your Doogee X70 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Doogee X70
- Go to App drawer on your Doogee X70
- On your Doogee X70, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Doogee X70
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Doogee X70 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Doogee X70 Android device
Do comment below about Doogee X70 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.