On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Coolpad Splatter. To start enabling USB debugging on your Coolpad Splatter follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Coolpad Splatter
- Go to App drawer on your Coolpad Splatter
- On your Coolpad Splatter, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Coolpad Splatter
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Coolpad Splatter device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Coolpad Splatter Android device
Do comment below about Coolpad Splatter Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.