How to Enable USB Debugging in alcatel 5v
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., alcatel 5v. To start enabling USB debugging on your alcatel 5v follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in alcatel 5v
- Go to App drawer on your alcatel 5v
- On your alcatel 5v, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your alcatel 5v
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your alcatel 5v device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your alcatel 5v Android device
Do comment below about alcatel 5v Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.