HTC USB Driver And PC Suite Download For Windows 7/8.1/8/10/XP And MAC. Direct Links from manufacturer website, you will be able to connect your Firefox OS to any computer or laptop. This software allows you to share data, modify files, and backup your phone’s data, contacts, calendar and more. This PC Suite is easy to use and free.
Install Firefox OS Companion on your computer and use it to browse, back up and transfer content. You can also use it to update and repair your Firefox OS software. USB drivers for Android phones and tablets are needed for connecting our devices to the computer. This includes using the device for development which requires Android Firefox OS drivers, ADB, and Fastboot drivers, transferring media content and files to your phone storage, etc. It is always good to have these Android device drivers beforehand so you can easily install them or use them whenever needed.
Firefox OS drivers are tiny programs that enable your Printer hardware to communicate with your operating system software. Maintaining updated Firefox OS software prevents crashes and maximizes hardware and system performance. Using outdated or corrupt Firefox OS drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and cause your computer or hardware to fail. Furthermore, installing the wrong Firefox OS drivers can make these problems even worse.
- Firefox OS USB Driver For Windows 7
- Firefox OS USB Driver For Windows 8
- Firefox OS USB Driver For Windows 8.1
- Firefox OS USB Driver For Windows XP
- Firefox OS USB Driver For Windows Vista
Note that this PC Suite is for Windows only. It is not compatible with Linux OS or Macintosh OSX.
Download Firefox OS Drivers :
- Download the latest Android OS USB Driver and PC Suite by clicking on the download links below.
- Run the install.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- You are done! Enjoy!
OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
Manufacturer: Firefox OS
Type: USB Drivers
How To install Firefox OS Driver in an easy way?
Here is a list of all the points involved in the installation guide of this driver.
- Download and install the free USB Firefox OS Driver right now from our website and once you have downloaded the files extract them so you can get them ready for installation.
- The next step will be to open ‘My Computer’ and go to the ‘Device Manager’.
- Now you will find a device detected with yellow indication and that means it requires a driver.
- Now double click on it and then after that, click ok update driver.
- Look for driver files where you have downloaded them and install them which will be done within a matter of seconds and then you will be able to use your USB Firefox OS Driver.
How to Install USB Drivers Manually:
- Step 1: Download and extract the driver on your computer.
- Step 2: Open Device Manager and Click on “Action“.
- Step 3: Now Click on “Add legacy hardware“.
Note: If the “Add legacy hardware” option is missing then click on the empty space inside the Device Manager and then click on “Action“. Now you should see the “Add legacy hardware” option.
- Step 4: Click Next.
- Step 5: Select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)“.
- Step 6: Select “Show All Devices” and click on “Have Disk…”
- Step 7: Click on Browse.
- Step 8: Locate the extracted driver manually on your computer.
- Step 9: Click Open and then OK.
- Step 10: Choose the Driver you want to install and then Click on Next
- Step 11: Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager.
- Step 12: If you see additional drivers in Step 10, then follow the instructions from Step 3 to Step 9 again and choose the driver listed below the one which you have previously installed. Similarly, follow for all the additional drivers.
How to Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers:
- Step 1: Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your PC. If it is in .zip archive then extract it to obtain .exe file.
- Step 2: Right-click on the file and Run as administrator.
- Step 3: It should ask, whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot Driver on PC. Enter “Y” and hit the Enter key.
- Step 4: Now it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide. Enter “Y” and hit Enter.
- Step 5: It should ask whether you want to install device drivers. Enter “Y” and hit Enter.
- Step 6: Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Step 7: Done.