In this article, you will find out the Universal ADB Driver v3.0? Don’t worry about it, we are here to give you the latest officially released drivers for your Universal ADB Driver v3.0 smartphone or tablet and check for the USB driver for your device? If yes are you checking out an easy way to connect your device to a PC or Laptop? You’ve come to the right place! Here we’ve provided a free download of Universal ADB Driver v3.0 for all models that supported their model numbers, just check below.
Here, we have provided USB drivers for your Universal Driver v3.0 Android device on this page.
Download Universal ADB Driver v3.0
- File Name: Universal_ADB_Driver_v3.0.zip
- File Size: 9.22 MB
- How to Install: See Instructions
Watch video tutorial about Universal ADB Driver v3.0
If you don’t like this video tutorial or if you would like to get more command, then continue reading.
How to Install Universal ADB Driver v3.0 for Windows?
- Let’s get started, download the USB driver, and extract it on your desktop.
- Currently, open Device Manager > Action > Add legacy hardware.
- Click “Next” in the Add legacy hardware wizard.
- NOW, select“Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Proceed)” and click “Next“.
- When done choose “Show all devices“, click “Next” and select the extracted file manually from your PC.
- Now to start installing your new hardware, click “Next” once again.
- Click “Install” in the Windows security prompt window.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
Supported Operating Systems 32-bit / 64-bit
Need a USB driver to download for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7? Just in case you are having problems with the part of your USB that is not operating, see the article below to settle your USB problems.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing Android ADB Driver on your Windows computer. From now on, you will be able to connect your Android smartphone or tablet with the PC successfully.