OBI USB Drivers
If you are the essential owner a OBI smartphone or tablet, then you would know that OBI has not provided any PC suite software which you can use for secure your OBI device with the computer. If you used to like to fix your OBI android device with the computer, then you will need to download OBI USB drivers given here and install it on your computer. Here we’ve provided free download OBI USB drivers for all models supported their model numbers, just check below.
Additionally, the help of PC Suit, or the other software and installing the ROM are you’ll be able to simply transfer your major & confidential information like photos, audio, video, messages, mp3, contacts, download, install & update stock ROM of any android device, update all drivers of your android devices, update your android device, take backup whole android device, and if you lost all essential information from your android device then you’ll simply restore with the help of backup via OBI USB drivers on your PC.
Here we have provided OBI USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Latest OBI USB Drivers For All Devices
Watch video tutorial about on Android USB Driver
How to install OBI USB drivers on Windows?
You can either select to install the OBI USB driver straight by opening the program file or by updating the driver as well. Both logics are mentioned below. Check and follow any one of them.
- Download the driver zip file from the above link and extract it on your Desktop.
- Install the .exe extension file by double-clicking it. You can also run it as an administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instruction in the installation wizard and click on the Finish button after the installation process.
- Chill Enjoy! 🙂
If the USB driver is already installed on your computer then follow the below guide as well.
- Download and extract the driver file like before.
- Right-click on My Computer icon/menu.
- Select Manage > click on Devices.
- Next, click on Portable Devices option.
- Right-click on the Connected Device icon.
- Select Update Driver.
- Choose the Browse option and select the Downloaded Driver File.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in the installation wizard and click on the Finish button when complete.
I hope that you’ve successfully installed the latest USB Drivers on your PC based on your device. If you have any questions or issues about this, you can kindly feel free to ask in the comments down below.