In this article, you will find out the proper link to download Acer Stock Firmware ROM (flash file)? Don’t worry about it, we are here to give you the latest officially released Flash File for your Acer smartphone or tablet and check for the Stock Firmware and Acer USB Drivers for your device?
If yes are you checking out an easy way to connect your device to a PC or Laptop? You’ve come to the right place! Here we’ve provided free download Acer Stock Firmware for all models supported their model numbers, just check below.
Download and Install Stock Firmware ROM
The Flash File (ROM) always help out you to fix the phone device, if it is overlain any Software problem, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue or Dead Issue or etc… The Firmware will be a zip–file package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Download Acer Firmware for all Models
|Acer Cloud Mobile S500||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia A3-A10||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia A100||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia A110||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia A200||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia A210||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia B1-711||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia B1-720||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia One 10||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia Tab 8 A1-840||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia Tab 8 A1-840FHD||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia Tab 8 A1-841||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia Tab B1-710||Firmware|
|Acer Iconia Tab B1-A71||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid E1||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid E1 V360||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid E2||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid E2 V370||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid E3||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid E3 E380||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid E700 E39||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Gallant||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Gallant E350||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Jade S55||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Jade S56||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Jade Z S57||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid M220||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Mini||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid S1 Duo S510||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid S2 S520||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z2 Z120||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z3 Z130||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z4||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z5||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z5 Z150||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z6||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z200||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z220||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z320||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z330||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z410 Telcel||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z530 T02||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z630||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Z630S||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Zest||Firmware|
|Acer Liquid Zest Plus||Firmware|
|Acer One 7||Firmware|
|Acer One 7 B1-730||Firmware|
|Acer One 7 B1-730 HD||Firmware|
|Acer One 7 B1-760 HD||Firmware|
|Acer One 7 B1-770||Firmware|
|Acer One 7 B1-780||Firmware|
|Acer One 7 B1-790||Firmware|
Watch Video Tutorials About Stock ROM Firmware
How to flash a custom ROM on Android. If you need to be rooted in order for this to work in addition to downloading and installing keep watching this video and enjoy it.
How To Flash Stock ROM Firmware On Acer
- Method #1: NOW, Download the stock ROM zip.file given above and extract it on your PC. You will find the SP flash tool and Android separate file after extracting.
- Method #2: Next, switch off your Acer smartphone and remove the battery.
- Method #3: Now go to the extracted folder in Method #1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will find the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
- Method #4: Once the SP Flash tool is launched, click on the “Download” tab.
- Method #5: Currently, click on the “scatter-loading” button in the download tab.
- Method #6: Next, click on “Open Scatter File” and select the scatter file from Method #1. For reference see the image given below.
- Method #7: Now click on the “Download” button to start the flashing process.
- Method #8: Next, connect your Acer Android device to your computer through original USB cable (without battery – if it is battery removable) and press the “volume up” or “volume down” button.
- Method #9: The flashing process will begin momentarily and it will get completed in a minute or two. Once it is over, you will see the “Download OK” green ring in the SP Flash Tool.
- Method #10: Now, close the SP Flash tool on your PC and unplug your smartphone and enjoy it. 🙂
This was all about Flashing Stock Firmware on Acer. For more such articles, keep visiting our Pages. Or you can also subscribe to our Newsletter so as to receive timely notifications of our posts and not miss any update of the technology world.