Brother Wireless Printer simple, instructions are easy even when a wireless WiFi connection is involved. Like all printers, Brother Printers could not be tasked to print right out of the box, it has to be configured to cozy up to the existing office or home environment.
Devices that depend on electricity cannot function without plugging them first into the wall outlet (electrical). So, pick out the AC Power cord that comes with the box, Connect Brother Printer To Wifi and switch the device on.
Turn on the computer as well, and push in the supplied CD-ROM into the CD-ROM Drive. If the CD-ROM drive is no longer, setup can be done through the Internet; detailed instruction about the process is available.
Brother Wireless Printer
Before configuring the Brother Printer, please be aware that the process requires the wireless network setting (WLAN) access point/router.
If a router is working properly, Brother Wifi Printer will only use the primary WEP key, Method is as follows:
Once the compact disc is in place, the installation screen seems mechanical, select the printer model and language. Click the Brother Driver Install appearing in the CD-ROM menu, click “allow” or “yes” once the Account Control screen appears.
Setup Brother Wireless Printer
– Step 1
- The next license agreement window appears then click confirm and opt for Brother Wireless Printer wireless network installation then on the screen choose Brother Wireless Network Printer & click next
- Once the firewall or antivirus screen appears select to alter the firewall port settings
- Permit network connection so proceed with the installation
- The screen for choosing the Brother Printer will now appear, click the right machine model on the list. Click next and follow the wireless printer screen instruction to Brother Driver Install for network connection.
– Step 2
The next step is installing the driver for network connection by use of a USB cable.
How To Connect To Brother Wireless Printer using the USB Cable. Once the connection is secure, the wireless settings will be automatically detected. Installation confirmation will now appear on the screen, confirm and click next.
- Confirm also the network ID, SSID, ESSID, then opt for “yes” and so click “next”.
- If a wireless network appearing on the screen a list presently appearing
- Choose the proper Network Name from the list.
– Step 3
Confirm the settings are correct, then click next to allow the settings sent to Brother Printer Wifi just in case the wireless connection fails the minor issues can appear on the screen, ensure the displayed info and click on “reload”.
It is expected that once longing the sequence on top of, the Wireless Printer Setup is currently complete, thus take away the compact disc cable from the PC and printer, and click cancel to complete.
That’s regarding it, the sequence to put in brother printer is long however straightforward to follow and therefore the rewards for a wireless WLAN association is convenience.
If these steps didn’t work for you, Then please post your inquiry and get the best help.
How To Fix Printer in Error State
How To Add a Printer to Windows 10
Fix Printer Not Activated Error Code 30
Hp Printer Offline Windows 10 [HELPFUL GUIDE]
How To Setup Brother Wireless Printer Using USB and Wireless Network