You will be able to connect your ADB and Fastboot to any computer or laptop. This software allows you to share data, modify files, and back up your phone’s data, contacts, calendar, and more. This PC Suite is easy to use and free.
ADB and Fastboot Tool Connect To Your Computer
Install ADB FastBoot Tool Companion on your computer and use it to browse, back up, and transfer content. You can also use it to update and repair your PC Suite software. USB drivers for Android phones and tablets are needed for connecting our devices to the computer. This includes using the device for development which requires Android ADB drivers, ADB, and Fastboot drivers, transferring media content and files to your phone storage, etc. It is always good to have these Android device drivers beforehand so you can easily install them or use them whenever needed.
ADB drivers are tiny programs that enable your Printer hardware to communicate with your operating system software. Maintaining updated Windows OS software prevents crashes and maximizes hardware and system performance. Using outdated or corrupt Windows OS drivers can cause system errors, and crashes, and cause your computer or hardware to fail. Furthermore, installing the wrong Windows OS drivers can make these problems even worse.
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
Note that this PC Suite is for Windows only. It is not compatible with Linux OS or Macintosh OSX.
Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Download the latest Android ADB Driver and PC Suite by clicking on the download links below.
- Run the install.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- You are done! Enjoy!
|File Size||1 MB|
|File Name||ADB & Fastboot Installer|
|File Size||8.89 MB|
How To Install ADB Driver in an easy way?
Here is a list of all the points involved in the installation guide for this driver.
- Download and install the free ADB USB Driver right now from our website and once you have downloaded the files extract them so you can get them ready for installation.
- The next step will be to open ‘My Computer and go to the ‘Device Manager.
- Now you will find a device detected with a yellow indication and that means it requires a driver.
- Now double-click on it and then after that, click ok update driver.
- Look for driver files where you have downloaded and install them which will be done within a matter of seconds and then you will be able to use your USB Driver.
How to Install USB Drivers Manually:
- Step 1: Download and extract the driver on your computer.
- Step 2: Open Device Manager and Click on “Action“.
- Step 3: Now Click on “Add legacy hardware“.
Note: If the “Add legacy hardware” option is missing then click on the empty space inside the Device Manager and then click on “Action“. Now you should see the “Add legacy hardware” option.
- Step 4: Click Next.
- Step 5: Select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)“.
- Step 6: Select “Show All Devices” and click on “Have Disk…”
- Step 7: Click on Browse.
- Step 8: Locate the extracted driver manually on your computer.
- Step 9: Click Open and then OK.
- Step 10: Choose the Driver you want to install and then Click on Next
- Step 11: Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager.
- Step 12: If you see additional drivers in Step 10, then follow the instructions from Step 3 to Step 9 again and choose the driver listed below the one which you have previously installed. Similarly, follow all the additional drivers.
How to Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers:
- Step 1: Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your PC. If it is in the .zip archive then extract it to obtain the .exe file.
- Step 2: Right-click on the file and Run as administrator.
- Step 3: It should ask, whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot Driver on the PC. Enter “Y” and hit the Enter key.
- Step 4: Now it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide. Enter “Y” and hit Enter.
- Step 5: It should ask whether you want to install device drivers. Enter “Y” and hit Enter.
- Step 6: Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Step 7: Done.